Tuesday, 19 May 2015

lajunyaaaaaa masa berlalu!

You know how it is. When you've an early morning job, along with 2 young kids, and then you find out you're pregnant. Then you panic panic panic!!! And then you evaluate your whole life in a matter of seconds, and then you take that deep breath and you're able to calm yourself down.

And then you look in the mirror. 

And you think to yourself. 

Holy crap! You look freaking old!!!!!! 

I swear. I saw lines near my eyes. And I didn't think it was possible, but my cheeks were sagging!! Yes! Sagging!! Like either it was too fat or gravity was working it's way into my skin. 

Needless to say, I didnt like what I saw, and I definately didn't want to continue seeing what I saw. 

So I made a vow to myself. I made a resolution to finally slow down and to take care of myself. I mean, I love my husband and kids, but no kid wants an ugly mom. 

Ok, long story cut short. 

I'll update later on other issues. 

CheerioS. 




No comments:

Post a Comment